Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mistress

Mysterious mistress
In fishnets
Wielding a riding crop

Big doe eyes
Long brown hair
Wicked smile across her lips

Yes mistress at your beck and call
Anything you want
I will give my all

Demanding my head between your thighs
Complying without hesitation

Flicks and licks
Snaking too and fro
Finding that spot that makes you squeal

Musky wetness upon my face
Such a delicious taste
Want you to cum upon my tongue

Grasping my neck
Pulling me tighter
Feel you start to spasm

Releasing your grip
Weak kneed and wobbly
Out of breath and grinning

My mistress it's only the beginning...

Lie back let me caress you
From foot to neck
Stopping here and there in special spots

Making you all hot and sweaty
Begging for what i got

Now lying back
Guiding you down
Filling you full as you arch your back

Animal instinct taking over
Screams and moans growing louder
Grinding
Swaying
Clawing
Biting
Bringing my mistress all her pleasure

Breasts heaving
Skin slapping
Hard cock ramming
Bodies writhing

Breathing stopped
Knuckles white
Cumming together
Ultimate pleasure

Fishnets torn
Bodies scratched and welted
Fucking and sucking till someone gives in

Just pleasing my mistress as she demands...

2 comments:

  1. SEDUCTIVE! EROTIC!! TURN ON!!! PLEASURE!!!! My mind can't think of a good enough word to describe this wickedly lovely write! I can't keep the grin off my face!!!! This is my newest favorite write!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ran with your mysterious comment and let my mind do the rest.

    ReplyDelete