Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breathless

Carmel colored flesh baked from the sun
Topless
Nipples hard with desire

On knees
Teasing
Tongue flicking 

Sucking
Pleasing
Animal instinct taking over

Hard stiff flesh
Throbbing ache

Pushing you back
Burying my face

Sweet wetness
Ultimate taste

Creamy white thighs
Clamping hard

Moaning
Bucking
Riding and writhing

Slithering tongue
Nibbling
Biting
Making you cum

On all fours
Puffy pink and glistening

Begging for salvation

Hard as steel
Penetration
Finding a rhythm
Rocking your world

Slippery tight

Throbbing meat

Long strokes
Passionate moans

Dirty words pour from you lips
Scratch my itch!!
Pound that cock with all you got!!

Spank my ass!!
Squeeze my nipples!!
Fill me full!!
Faster!!
Harder!!

Oh God I'm cummmmiiiing!!!!

Clenching tight around my shaft
Sparks
Explosions

Cumming with you
Buried deep inside
Giving it all

Leaving you breathless
Sweaty and smiling

Knowing full well there is still more to come...

2 comments:

  1. This is your most naughty write yet!!!! It really has left me breathless soooo there better be more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be more...And yes they just keep getting more and more naughty. Really starting to loose my taboos and just write what i feel.

    ReplyDelete